String Handling in GrADS1.9.0-rc1 win32

Stephen R McMillan smcmillan at PLANALYTICS.COM
Fri Mar 7 01:18:28 EST 2008

Arlindo, looks like the string-handling problem has been resolved. See my
comments ("SMc: ....") below. Thanks!
Stephen Mc

Arlindo da Silva <dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU>
Sent by: GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
03/06/2008 08:47 AM
Please respond to
GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT

GRADSUSR at LIST.CINECA.IT
cc

Subject
Re: String Handling in GrADS1.9.0-rc1 win32