Warning: User Defined Functions have been disabled in this version of GrADS

Jennifer Adams jma at COLA.IGES.ORG
Tue Feb 19 16:26:36 EST 2008

On Feb 19, 2008, at 3:33 PM, Stefan Gofferje wrote:

> Arlindo da Silva schrieb:
>
>> Nothing, GrADS v2 does not include support for UDFs yet. See
>> Jennifer's
>> original announcement. If you need to use UDFs v1.9 is your only
>> option
>> at this point.
>
> 1.9 is not supporting grib2, right?
That's right. Grib2 is only in GrADS 2.0.

One useful UDF that has been converted into an internal GrADS
function in v2 is lterp(), which does linear interpolation from one
grid to another. We are working on a new interface for external
functions in GrADS 2.0, but it has not been implemented yet.

Jennifer