wgrib2 sources for building with supplibs-2.0.1

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 19 17:09:47 EST 2008

All,

   In the process of autotoolizing the wgrib2 sources I just added a
preliminary GNUmakefile for building wgrib2 out of the box with the
supplibs-2.0.1. I just posted the sources here:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=161773&package_id=263736

or you can browse the CVS repo:

     http://opengrads.cvs.sourceforge.net/opengrads/Wgrib2/

I started with the development sources below I got from Wes. There have been
no changes to the NCEP sources, just an additional GNUmakefile and some prep
work for the autotools. See the INSTALL file for build instructions.

  Keep in mind that this is work in progress, but it should build quite
simply if you have the supplibs around.

     Arlindo