segmentation fault: gasdf.c:3237, index out of bound

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at ALUM.MIT.EDU
Tue Feb 19 11:16:07 EST 2008

On Feb 18, 2008 6:29 PM, Ryo Furue <furue at hawaii.edu> wrote:

> By the way, I'm not familiar with how GrADS is distributed.  What's
> the relationship between the GrADS Home Page (http://www.iges.org/grads/)
> and SourceForge?  Which binary should one use?

COLA and only COLA is your *official* source for GrADS binaries. The
v1.9.0-rc1 binaries released by the OpenGrADS Project
(http://opengrads.org)  are
for the purpose of allowing
access to OpenGrADS specific developments: dynamic extensions and interfaces
to Perl and Python, as well as a way to fully test the supplibs v2.

Although all effort has been made to apply many bugs fixes reported by the
community to the previous v1.9beta4, and the addition of a test suite for
quality assurance, these binaries have not been validated by COLA. (All
patches have been submitted to COLA for consideration.) Use these binaries
at your own risk.

   Arlindo

--
Arlindo da Silva