What is wrong in ctl fle?

LAURA FEUDALE feudale at ICTP.IT
Tue Feb 19 05:34:17 EST 2008

Hi Simon,
in the temp1.ctl file you have to specify the 13 levels in your variable.
Instead of:
    temp  0 99 temp (deg K)

you need to write:
    temp  13  99 temp (deg K)

Best regards,
-- Laura

* Laura Feudale, Ph.D. (GMU/COLA)                              *
* Earth System Physics Section: Physics of Weather and Climate *
* The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics *
*                     Trieste, ITALY                           *
* mailto:feudale at ictp.it        http://www.ictp.it             *