Template NETCDF

Guilherme Martins meteorologiabr at YAHOO.COM.BR
Mon Feb 18 17:53:11 EST 2008

Hello users...

I created a template file and when I run it I see the
message

ga-> d sst
NetCDF Error (nc_get_vara_float): Index exceeds
dimension bound
Data Request Error:  Error for variable 'sst'
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = sst

This is my template:

dset ^sst4-path-eot.%y4%m2%d2.nc
options template
dtype netcdf
undef 1e+20
xdef 1440 linear 0.125000 0.250000
ydef 720 linear -89.875000 0.250000
zdef 1 levels 1013
tdef 10 linear 0Z22jan1985  1dy
vars 4
sst       0    1,  1,  0,  0 Daily sea surface
temperature []
anom      0    2,  1,  0,  0 Daily sea surface
temperature anomalies []
err       0    3,  1,  0,  0 Estimated error standard
deviation of analysed_sst []
ice       0    4,  1,  0,  0 Sea ice concentration []
endvars

here my files:

sst4-path-eot.19851222.nc
sst4-path-eot.19851223.nc