GrADS 2.0.a1

Oliver König oliver at WINDFINDER.COM
Wed Feb 13 16:59:22 EST 2008

Hello Jennifer,
thank you for the new release. For the first time ever i managed to display
gribd2 data in grads but now printim does not work (it did in 2.0.a0). Here
is what I did:

$ wget
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/opengrads/supplibs-2.0.1-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz?modtime=1202048981&big_mirror=0
$ tar xvfz supplibs-2.0.1-i686-pc-linux-gnu.tar.gz
$ ln -s supplibs-2.0.1 supplibs
$ export SUPPLIBS=/var/grads/supplibs-2.0.1/x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
$ wget ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/2.0/grads-src-2.0.a1.tar.gz
$ tar xvfz grads-2.0.a0.oga.1-src.tar.gz
$ cd grads-2.0.a0.oga.1
$ ./configure
  +----------------------------------+
  |                                  |
  | Configuration Summary            |
  |                                  |
  |  + readline enabled              |
  |  - printim disabled              |
  |  - netcdf disabled               |
  |  - hdf4 disabled                 |
  |  + grib2 enabled                 |
  |  - GUI disabled                  |
  |                                  |
  | Build Summary                    |
  |                                  |
  |  + grads enabled                 |
  |  - gradsdap (OPeNDAP) disabled   |
  |                                  |
  |  - Dynamic linking disabled      |
  |                                  |
  +----------------------------------+
$ make
$ make check
$ make install prefix=/var/grads/grads2
$ cp /var/grads/grib2/wgrib2/wgrib2 /var/grads/grads2/bin

any idea why this time I don't have printim, netcdf, hdf, GUI, and gradsdap?
thank you for your feedback!

Regards,
Oliver

--