segmentation fault using multiple netcf files and xdfopen

Chi Nguyen Chi.Nguyen at SCI.MONASH.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 7 17:55:47 EST 2008

Hi Adam,

I have that problem all the times and have to live with it. But if you use some scripts to do your plotting instead of typing commnands manually, it will work. It still gives you that errors, but it's easy to rerun the script and get it done, eventually! (It's just my simple and silly way to deal with it)

Good luck!

Mai

Nguyen Chi Mai
School of Mathematical Sciences