2.0 : WRF netcdf / CTL

Matt Alonso matt.alonso at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 2 12:16:44 EST 2008

Sorry about that everyone.  Anyway, where was I?

I could be way off here but did you see if you are using the "hi-res" map:

set mpdset hires

This has typically resolved issues for me where the map and data topography
look like this.  Also for WRF related questions perhaps you should try the
WRF User's Forum:

http://tornado.meso.com/wrf_forum/

Cheers,
Matt