GrADS interested new user

Heiner Körnich heiner at MISU.SU.SE
Thu Nov 2 03:11:00 EST 2006

By the way, you can run GrADS nice and easy on windows. No need to get
your hands dirty. Otherwise, there are numerous precompiled packets for
linux on the GrADS-webpage. You might have to try several, but no big
installation is needed.

Greetings,
Heiner

--
Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333