eofgrads install

dongdong happydong365 at YAHOO.COM.CN
Thu Nov 2 00:39:24 EST 2006

Hi friends,
Thanks for helping me and bearing my endless bother. But still, I can not do EOF yet. I really very sorry for my stupid.
The steps are listed below, Any suggestions will be greatly appreciate! Thank you very very much!

1. "tar -zxvf eofgrads_src.tar.gz"  and get a filefolder named eofgrads_v0155
2. cp eofgrads_v0155/eof.gs  ~/GrADS/GradsScript
3. make executable file "eofudf"
    I make it by  eofgrads_v0155/src/Makefile
4. cp eofudf ~/GrADS/UDF/
5. make udft file at ~/GrADS/

eofudf 2 6 expr value value value value char
sequential
/climate4/chdd/GrADS/UDF/eofudf
eofudf.in
eofudf.out
~

6. edit .bash_profile

# .bash_profile
# Get the aliases and functions
if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
        . ~/.bashrc
fi
# User specific environment and startup programs
PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin
export LANG=zh_CN.GBK
export PATH
export GASCRP=/weather4/chdd/GrADS/GrADSscript/
export GAUDFT=/weather4/chdd/GrADS/udft
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:$HOME/lib
unset USERNAME
source /opt/intel/bin/ifortvars.sh

then I do eof at GrADS

ga-> q udft
eofudf  Args: 2 6  Exec: /climate4/chdd/GrADS/UDF/eofudf
ga-> eof zprs
      Writing data to transfer file...
      Executing eofudf binary ...
sh: line 1: /climate4/chdd/GrADS/UDF/eofudf: No such file or directory
Error from eofudf: Error opening transfer file
  File name: eofudf.out
Operation Error:  Error from eofudf function
  Error ocurred at column 1
DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression
  Expression = eofudf(zprs,12,12,-1,70,zprs_)
   eof.gs: First call of eofudf returned Error. STOP

the eof_in.gad and eofudf.in have been created but not the eofudf.out

What's wrong with my process? Can you help me? Thanks a lot !!!

Best Regards,
Dongdong

make executable file eofudf
copy eofudf to $HOME/GrADS/UDF