NARR grid point data extraction

Henrique Barbosa hmjbarbosa at GMAIL.COM
Wed Nov 1 19:30:14 EST 2006

Patrick,
you could easily do that from grads... I mean, just open the
file (of course you gonna need a ctl for that), set lat/lon
accordingly and display the variable... Then you could
write the result to an ascii file.
{}'s
Henrique