[gradsusr] Unknown command:

Davide Sacchetti davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it
Thu May 19 12:09:31 EDT 2022

yes they are scripts written by grads users
you may find cbarn.gs here: http://www.atmos.albany.edu/facstaff/rfovell/ATM562/cbarn.gs
no ideas about gprint.gs, it sounds like a script to dump a png file ... you could build by yourself, docs are here: http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/gradcomdgxprint.html

good luck, grads it's easy and efficient, you could learn quickly
Davide

Dott. Davide Sacchetti
Dipartimento Stato dell’Ambiente e Tutela dai Rischi Naturali
U.O. Clima Meteo Idro
Viale Brigate Partigiane 2, 16129 Genova (I)
tel: +39 0106437535
mail: davide.sacchetti at arpal.liguria.it  web: https://www.arpal.liguria.it/homepage/meteo.html