[gradsusr] Issues with set cstyle on Grads 2.2.1.oga.1

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 23:05:21 EST 2020

Are you sure you're plotting a contour plot? Perhaps cstyle isn't impacting
the particular plotting technique you are using. Try 'set line color 3
thickness' and see if that has any effect.

Jeff Duda

On Thu, Jan 9, 2020 at 5:50 PM Mike Manning <weathermon83 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using Grads 2.2.1.oga.1 and it seems that using 'set cstyle 3' has no
> effect on the contour lines at all - they remain solid instead of being
> dashed - there is nothing about this command not working with the latest
> grads at all, am I doing something wrong?
>
> Cheers, Mike

Jeff Duda, Research Scientist
University of Colorado Boulder
Cooperative Institute for Research in Environmental Sciences
NOAA/OAR/ESRL/Global Systems Division
Boulder, CO