[gradsusr] Change Variable name in GrADS

Stefano Materia stefano.materia at cmcc.it
Fri Mar 8 07:18:21 EST 2019

Hi Bamidele,

dset is not a Grads command, rather it is a component of your descriptor
file (.ctl).
Instead of opening your netcdf file with sdfopen, you can read it through
the descriptor, see the documentation at this link.
http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html

Best regards,
*——*

*Stefano Materia, Ph.D.Climate Simulation and Prediction
(CSP)Euro-Mediterranean Centre on Climate Change (CMCC) - www.cmcc.it
<http://www.cmcc.it>viale C. Berti Pichat 6/2, 40127 BOLOGNA -
ItalyEmail: stefano.materia at cmcc.it <stefano.materia at cmcc.it>*