[gradsusr] How to make colorbar vertical using xcbar.gs

Tracey tdorian10 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 14:55:07 EDT 2019

Hi,

How can I plot a *vertical *colorbar using xcbar.gs?  I've tried using the
"-dir vertical" command, but it doesn't seem to be working.  For example I
have:

'xcbar -dir vertical'

I've also tried directly changing the xcbar.gs script so that vertical
always equals 1, but no matter what I do the colorbar is staying
horizontal.  Does anyone know how to make the colorbar vertical?  I prefer
to use xcbar instead of cbarn since I don't believe one can use a skip (-fs
in xcbar.gs) function with cbarn.gs.

Thanks,
Tracey