[gradsusr] Problem reading sub-hourly WRF grib files (NCEP code table for 15/30 min records)

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Sat Nov 18 16:00:48 EST 2017

Ivan,
Could you please post your grib file so I can take a look at it directly?

>>> I use this workflow for postprocessing: wfrout >(UPP)> grib1 >(cnvgrib)>
>>> grib2 >(g2ctl,gribmap)> GrADS

Perhaps you could share the grib1 *and* the grib2 files — it’s not clear exactly why you need to use cnvgrib since GrADS will handle the grib1, but it might shed some light on your problem to compare the metadata for both versions of your data.
—Jennifer