[gradsusr] Problem reading sub-hourly WRF grib files (NCEP code table for 15/30 min records)

Ivan Toman ivtoman at inet.hr
Wed Nov 8 06:20:50 EST 2017

Jennifer,

This is on concatenated grib2 files (1 hour total time, 10min intervals):

descriptor file created by lastest g2ctl:
https://pastebin.com/QHQt4bS4

gribmap output:
https://pastebin.com/J6yCAVMW

GrADS veersion is OpenGrads 2.0.1.oga.1 64bit on linux.

Thank you
Ivan

P.S.
I still need to get some time to try Wesley's and Jeff's suggestions.