[gradsusr] Creating Surface Temperature Analysis Plot from GrADS Homepage

Perry, Aaron Aaron.Perry at lsc.vsc.edu
Mon Dec 18 10:27:57 EST 2017

Good Morning,

I am trying to plot lat/lon values in GrADS, similar to the Surface Temperature Analysis plot from the GrADS homepage (http://wxmaps.org/pix/curtmp.png).

In the past, there were a few websites out there that explained how to accomplish this using FORTRAN and C++ but, they have since closed or are no longer available. I have been trying to create a gridded binary file using some FORTRAN code but, I have not had much luck. Based on the code examples, oacres() requires a gridded binary file as an input.

Is the GrADS code for the homepage sfcT plot available?

Aaron D. Perry
Lyndon State College
Lyndonville, VT 05851
Twitter: @arnpry<https://twitter.com/arnpry>