[gradsusr] About the Grads Basic Functionalities and Correlation Analysis

Kishore Ragi kishoreragi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 07:51:04 EDT 2016

Nobody can help all these basic things except yourself. Search for grads
tutorial and try to learn such basics yourself and come back !!!

Regards,
Kishore

*PhD student in climate science,*

*National Institute of Technology, Rourkela,*

*India- 769008*

*Phone: +91-8908671881http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi
<http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Kishore_Ragi>https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi
<https://in.linkedin.com/in/kishoreragi>http://kishoreragi.webnode.com/