[gradsusr] How to use NEXRAD hourly precipitation data?

Bimal Gyawali bml.gya at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:20:15 EDT 2016

Hello Jeff,
Thank you for your help. I could not figure out how to download the data
using weather toolkit. I installed the toolkit but dont know how to use it
to download data. can you please tell me the steps if you have previous
experiences?
Thank you.

*Bimal Gyawali*

* Graduate Research Assistant Department of Physical and Environment
Science Natural Resources Center Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Corpus
Christi, TX 78412 Tel: 435-881-3603*