[gradsusr] (no subject)

IZZAT IBRAHIM ibrahimizzat58 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 16:31:35 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  To whom it may concern,
Im a new grads user,1. I tried to plot line/bar graph using command "set gxout line/bar" "d variable" but it just gave me a map. What should I do? I think I miss out some command. Can you give me links/examples of detail command to how I can plot graph using grads. I have seen the grads reference card. 2. Can you explain what is a .gs file? How to use it?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone