[gradsusr] streamline output as kml?

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Thu Jul 28 18:07:06 EDT 2016

Hi, James —
I’m sorry to tell you that it is not possible to export streamlines or vectors directly into KML format in the same way that it is done with contour lines. On the bright side, your image export will look much less pixelated if you upgrade to version 2.1, which uses Cairo graphics which supports anti-aliasing.
—Jennifer