[gradsusr] Interpolating HRRR 15 minute GRIB to 5 minute

Wesley Ebisuzaki - NOAA Federal wesley.ebisuzaki at noaa.gov
Mon Dec 19 09:02:45 EST 2016

Brandon,

   One way is to create a grib file with the 5 minutes time intervals
created by
a linear interpolation.  You can do this by fortran, C, python, grads
script with
a call to g2grb.gs or wgrib2.   The wgrib2 solution is described at

http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib2/time_interpolation.html

Wesley