[gradsusr] Drawing Shape Files

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Wed Aug 17 16:10:09 EDT 2016

Thanks for the link Stephen.
I tried the file but still doesn't draw. On the same map I used Admin98 and
it drew the Yukon Territory no problem. I also tried putting these shape
files into the same path as admin98 but no luck.

open gfs003.ctl
Scanning description file: gfs003.ctl
Data file gfs003.grib is open as file 1
LON set to 0 360
LAT set to -90 90
LEV set to 1 1
Time values set: 2016:8:17:9 2016:8:17:9
E set to 1 1

ga-> set lon -179.8 -127.2
LON set to -179.8 -127.2
ga-> set lat 50.9 73.9
LAT set to 50.9 73.9

ga-> set shp cb_2015_us_county_500k.shp
Shapefile output file name root: cb_2015_us_county_500k.shp
Shapefile output type: line
Shapefile format string is %12.6f
ga-> d tmp2m
Contouring: 264 to 291 interval 3

ga-> draw shp admin98
ga-> draw shp cb_2015_us_county_500k.shp
ga-> printim test.png
Created PNG file test.png

result: http://f5data.net/test.png