[gradsusr] scatter plot to print values of proportional size in the scatter!

Muthuvel Chelliah - NOAA Federal muthuvel.chelliah at noaa.gov
Mon Apr 18 15:24:50 EDT 2016

Thanks Jennifer, as always for all your help with grads.
Let me see, if I can work on what u suggested,
even though I had looked at the third arg., colorizing option,
but thought easier to ask what I had asked. (asking is
always easy.. :-)  )

-Muthu

Dr. Muthuvel Chelliah, eMail: Muthuvel.Chelliah at noaa.gov
Rm. 3008, Climate Prediction Center, Ph: (301) 683-3393
NCEP/NWS/NOAA/U.S.Dept.of Commerce,
5830, University Research Court, NCWCP,
College Park, MD 20740