[gradsusr] scatter plot to print values of proportional size in the scatter!

Jennifer M Adams jadams21 at gmu.edu
Fri Apr 15 17:07:36 EDT 2016

Hi, Muthu —
What you ask would require a fair amount of script code that would pass through every grid point, calculate the position and size, and draw each value individually. A simpler route might be to use the optional 3rd argument to colorize the scattered dots. http://cola.gmu.edu/grads/gadoc/scatterplot.html

If you use const(), maskout(), and ‘set digsiz’ you should be able to control the size of the scatter marks for a range of values.

—Jennifer