[gradsusr] Change of month

Miquel Bernis bernisfeina at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 15:12:29 EDT 2015

Thanks a lot for your answer Jeff. I'm not sure how can I give more clues
about the error. There's no problem when I work with the files separately,
only when I operate between files in a different month. I realized that
there's something wrong about the time vars. When I open consecutive files
24z, 30z, 36z, 42z... the first one has the right time value, but the next
ones shows a change of month, instead of just a 6h advance:

ga-> set t 1
Time values set: 2015:9:30:6 2015:9:30:6
ga-> set t 2
Time values set: 2015:10:30:6 2015:10:30:6
ga-> set t 3
Time values set: 2015:11:30:6 2015:11:30:6
ga-> set t 4
Time values set: 2015:12:30:6 2015:12:30:6
ga->

If open the files separately there's no time problem. Kind of weird.

Anyway, you suggested:

"I would just use templates and do the sum over different time index values"

I'm sorry, I don't understand that. Maybe you can tell the same in another
way or with more details. It would be helpful.

Thanks a lot again.
Miquel

,