[gradsusr] Change of month

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:22:44 EDT 2015

Miquel,

We'd need to see you control files, but I suspect the TDEF line is
causing problems.  I believe this gets set with your first open file.
For example, if you open a file and "set t 1", time will get set to some
date as defined in that control file.  If the subsequent files don't
have this date defined you'll get the grid coordinate error.  You could
issue a "set dfile" command to re-set the coordinates.

Jim