[gradsusr] Change of month

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 11:51:51 EDT 2015

Perhaps some more information on the specifics of the problem would help us
to troubleshoot. However, if you're summing precip totals from a single GFS
run, I would just use templates and do the sum over different time index
values.

Jeff Duda

On Mon, Sep 28, 2015 at 4:19 AM, Miquel Bernis <bernisfeina at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm stucked in a problem that might be simple to fix, maybe any of you
> could help me. The point is that I can't operate with files when there's
> change of month. I'm working with GFS 0.25, and when I try to sum the rain
> of the last file of month with the rain of the first file of the moth
> ahead, it returns and error like this:
>
> Invalid grid coordinates
> World coordinates convert to non-integer  grid coordinates
> Variable = apcpsfc  Dimension = 3
>
> Has any of you a solution for that?
> Thank you very much.
> I'll really appreciate your help.