[gradsusr] Google maps KML

Mike Manning michael at bsch.com.au
Thu Jul 9 01:09:23 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I'm using a grads script to generate a KML file that I am using on Google
Maps using the 'set kml -poly' option.  I've set clevs and ccols using
custom colours:

'set clevs -10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0'

'set ccols 50  51 52 53 54 70 55 56 57 58 59'

This is for lifted index, so I only want to display from -10 to 0 on the
chart which it does but the problem is that ugly grey background that I
can't get rid of.  Does anyone know a way around this or is it a glitch in
Grads with KML that I just have to put up with when using -poly?

Cheers, Mike