[gradsusr] gxout cell size

Jeff Duda jeffduda319 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 15:34:04 EDT 2015

If you're not using opengrads, you can change the dimension size and length
of the displayed data by altering the XDEF and YDEF lines in your control
file. For best results, make sure the values you change to still span the
same area of data as the original values.

DO NOT change anything in the PDEF line.

Jeff Duda

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 7:21 AM, Stephen McMillan <smcmillan at planalytics.com>
wrote:

> Jakub,
> If using opengrads, you can use the re() function to regrid to a different
> resolution.  Not sure about the other versions, but you might check out
> lterp.
>
> Stephen
>
> On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 6:02 AM, Jakub Maroušek <jakub.marousek at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hello everyone,
>>
>> I got stuck while tweaking graphical output for 'gxout grid' option --
>> was able
>> to remove
>> the lines between the cells, but could not set up the size. Currently,
>> it's
>> something like
>> 1 degree per each, and though I went through the documentation, I didn't
>> find a
>> command to
>> change it.
>> Is there a simple way how to change the size?
>>
>> Thank you for an answer
>> Kuba

Jeff Duda
Graduate research assistant