[gradsusr] Error opening .txt file in a grads script

Keren Rosado - NOAA Affiliate keren.rosado at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 1 11:17:16 EST 2015

Hi Jim,

Removing the space in between the commands seems to resolve the problem.
Now I am experiencing the following error:
.
.
.
.
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-2.461
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-2.335
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-62.923
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-62.799
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-62.864
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
Invalid QUERY argument: w2xy-60.155
DRAW error:  Invalid operand
.
.
.

I also  display a variable right after open the .ctl and it worked well.

Thanks,

Keren

----
Keren Rosado
PhD Candidate/Howard University/NOAA EPP GRTSP Fellow
Intern/NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC
5830 University Research CT
Cubicle 2795
College Park, MD 20740
Tel: (301)-683-3816 <%28301%29-683-3763>
Cel: *(407)-621-1676 *
Email: Keren.Rosado at noaa.gov <Bin.Liu at noaa.gov>