[gradsusr] Why isn't visibility plotted?

giacomo tricarico mino-98 at hotmail.it
Sat Aug 22 12:36:41 EDT 2015

Hi Angelo, I have been working hard for creating my grads script, so I don't think I will change it :P
Anyway, isn't really there  a file to modify for correcting this bug? :(
And where should I check to see if there are other variables that cannot be plotted by grads with WRF-NMM?

Thanks and have a good day,Giacomo