[gradsusr] Unable To Open Concatanated Regional GEM GRIB2sWith GrADS

Perry, Aaron @ LSC Aaron.Perry at lsc.vsc.edu
Tue Mar 25 19:32:27 EDT 2014

Ron! It's solved! I had this set in my script:

latmin = 34
latmax = 46
lonmin = -80
lonmax = -60

'set lat 'latmin' 'latmax'
'set lon 'lonmin' lonmax'

Just changed the longitude values to what you suggested and it works like a charm now!

latmin = 34
latmax = 46
lonmin = 280
lonmax = 320

Such a stupid error... Do the longitude values change because of the NPS projection?

Thank you!

Onward and Upward,

Aaron D. Perry
Atmospheric Sciences