[gradsusr] Grads 'checking for utInit in -ludunits... no'

Freda freda909 at 163.com
Tue Jan 21 10:07:41 EST 2014

Dear Jin
Thanks for your kindly help.

Best regards,
Zhang

At 2014-01-20 11:03:13,"Jonghun Jin" <jonghunjin at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Zhang,

GrADS uses version 1.x.x of UDUNITS. How about you try to find other packages or try to install from source.
utInit subroutine exists with version 1 only in my case.
You can check more information about supplemental libraries of GrADS in the below.
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/supplibs.html

Best regards,

Jonghun Jin