[gradsusr] GrADS Version 1.9 Output

Ryan Danielson rydan418 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 00:40:26 EDT 2013

Hey Users,

I'm running GrADS V. 1.9.0. I am trying to complete a map that is shaded in
graduating colors.
Currently, I use commands "set gxout shaded", then  "d pratesfc" to get my
map. I was wondering if I could get more transitional colors that will
enable the shaded regions to transition into each other.

Also, I would like to set a color bar underneath the map. Is there a
command for this?

Lastly, I have been forced to take screen shots of my work because I cannot
get GrADS to print an image. I have tried the code "printim map1.png" but
nothing occurs. I cannot find the file. Have I input the code wrong?

Thanks

Ryan