[gradsusr] GrADS Version 1.9 Output

Andrew Friedman andfried at berkeley.edu
Wed Oct 16 02:13:35 EDT 2013

Hi Ryan,

You can define additional colors following the instructions here:
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html
Some of the newer color features may require a later version of GrADS, if you are able to update.
cbar.gs which plots a colorbar is also mentioned on that page.

I'm not sure why your image isn't printing. Have you checked that your path is correct? Do other output file types work?

Andrew