[gradsusr] "Constant field. Value = 200" showing up on map

Dana Doubler doublerd at msu.edu
Sun Feb 10 21:29:30 EST 2013

Hello,

I am having issues with displaying a map of a variable which has a
constant value.  My input file is of gridded data, with each point
having 2 possible values, -9999.99 or 200.  I have set undef to -9999.99
so that this value will not be displayed.
When I plot the gridded data with values of 200, the map appears fine
except that the words "Constant field. Value = 200" appears on the map.
Is there any way in which I can remove this?

Thanks
Dana