[gradsusr] "Constant field. Value = 200" showing up on map

Ricardo Hallak hallak at model.iag.usp.br
Mon Feb 11 10:38:11 EST 2013

Hi, Dana:

in my LINUX OS, when I use a GrADS older version (1.9b4), the "Constant field.
Value = 200" message appears on the map. When I use a newer version
(2.0.a7.oga.3), this message doesn't appear on the map, it appears just in the
prompt line. Maybe you can try newer versions of GrADS.

Before updating your GrADS version, you can try "set datawarn off" before
displaying the data, but I don't know whether it works. I know it works for
the "Entire Grid Undefined" message. Maybe it can work also for "Constant
field. Value = 200".

Hope this helps,
Ricardo

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 21:29:30 -0500, Dana Doubler wrote