[gradsusr] hello

L.B. bcbass2989 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:35:02 EST 2013

Hi Jovana,

I think your best option would be to use shapefiles to plot countries, etc
and not the default mpdset option within GrADS. I do not have any specific
shapefiles for that area, or any links, but I am sure someone here will
respond with some options for you. In the meantime, I'll look for some
online just in case.

*William (L.B.) LaForce*
Meteorologist
Central Michigan University '13