[gradsusr] hello

Jovana Perencevic jovana.perencevic at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 19:10:25 EST 2013

Hi,

 I am a new here, so I do not really know how this works, if I get it
right, I should just pop the question here.
Well, before question, just little info I know the basics of GrADS, and
that works fine for me, cause it's just one semester course at my
university I work with GRIB1 (that also works just fine), and I don't know
which version of GrADS I have (silent applause ).

Well, I am from Serbia, (if you are not familiar it's one of the countries
created from Yugoslavia +5/6 more countries,  we are in Europe, at Balkan
peninsula), and when I use *mpdset mres *I get Yugoslavia,  is there any
more up to date map? (I know we are small, and mostly irrelevant, but
Yugoslavia started to fall apart in early 90s) Or is there any chance to
make map, putting some political maps like a layer or something like that.

One more time, sorry if this was topic already, I am new here and sort of
lost. And sorry for bad English :/

Thee ee ;)
J.