[gradsusr] hardcopy print output in png or gif problem

Mohsen Soltani soltani.clima at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 09:43:45 EDT 2013

Hi Maha,

There two ways to get output in Grads: the simple one is:
 'printim E:/filename.jpg white'

Which, the quality of the output is not that good!
**************************************
But I recommend you to use the second method:
  'enable print filename'
  'print'
  'disable print'
  '!gxeps -c -i filename -o E:/filename.eps'

This will give you a PS file. You need to have installed "GSview" and
"Ghostscript"
Or "Adobe acrobat - not adobe reader!" in your system, which then you can
convert the PS file into a jpg, png etc.,

Good luck!
Mohsen

--
April showers bring May flowers!