[gradsusr] series of year

mehedi maswood maswood24 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 21:39:35 EST 2012

Dear,
        I am using grads-2.0.1.oga.1-win32_superpack.exe for windows XP. With your help (Rupak) now I can open the grd file and convert it to dat and excel file on daily basis. But I need to do it for 25 years. So, it will take lots of time to convert the daily rainfall data for 25 (25x365 days) years into excel file. Can anyone help me with any script that can convert one year rainfall data from grads file to dat file or excel file. It will help me a lot. I attached a sample one year file for your suggestion.

Thank you
Maswood