[gradsusr] polar map with orthographic projection

Sugita, Takafumi tsugita at nies.go.jp
Thu Jun 14 23:51:18 EDT 2012

Thank you for the information and plot.

I tried such a command, but could not produce a map of the Orthographic
projection with north pole as center.

====
ga-> set mproj orthogr
ga-> set lon 130
LON set to 130 130
ga-> set lat 90
LAT set to 90 90
ga-> d rhum
Result value = 84
====

I hope it is considered in a future version of GrADS.

Thanks again,
Takafumi Sugita
NIES, Japan