[gradsusr] Curious why UGRDprs does not display properly inGrADS -data from new MSC CMC regional model

Poulin,Lewis [CMC] Lewis.Poulin at ec.gc.ca
Fri Jul 20 08:58:12 EDT 2012

Wesley,

We have installed the updated version of g2ctl and the issue with the longitudes near the north pole is resolved.

I posted UGRD images with "ok" in the filename to show it is now working. Those images are also at:
http://collaboration.cmc.ec.gc.ca/cmc/cmoi/grads/regional10km/

   Lewis

Centre météorologique du Canada | Canadian Meteorological Centre
Service météorologique du Canada | Meteorological Service of Canada
2121 route Transcanadienne voie de service | 2121 Trans Canada service road
Dorval, QC H9P 1J3
Lewis.Poulin at ec.gc.ca
Téléphone | Telephone 514 421-7266
Télécopieur | Facsimile 514 421-4679