[gradsusr] regrid2

Meredith Croke mcroke at airdat.com
Wed Jul 18 15:45:23 EDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am using regrid2 in multiple scripts that I run in the same directory at the same time, I believe the udf.regrid.dat & udf.regrid.out are being overwritten before they are read back into the script which is causing some of my images to be generated incorrectly.  Some images are missing a contour layer, other images only partially plot.  Is there any way I can customize the name of the udf.regrid.dat and udf.regrid.out files so the correct files are read back into the script?

Or any other suggestions short of running each script in its own directory?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Meredith Croke

Meredith S. Croke