[gradsusr] Draw lat lon grid lines after draw map

Thomas Robinson ter at hawaii.edu
Wed Aug 1 20:20:33 EDT 2012

Aloha GrADS Users,

I have a few time steps in my data that have no data but I still want to
produce a map for those times.  When there is data, a map is drawn with a
border an latitude and longitude lines.  If there is no data and i use the
command 'draw map' only the land map is drawn but there are no latitude and
longitude lines, nor is there a border.  I am wondering if there is a way
to draw the latitude, longitude and border lines in so that when I have no
data, the map is exactly the same as when there is data.

-Tom

--
Tom Robinson
President Graduate Student Organization