[gradsusr] Opening a file having overlapping longitude points.

James T. Potemra jimp at hawaii.edu
Wed Mar 30 13:35:16 EDT 2011

Martin:

I was able to make both vector and shaded plots from this file using the
attached ctl files.  Your errors below suggest that the data you are
looking at have (perhaps) more than one missing value and/or values with
"NaN".  I suspect you have a really large number somewhere.  If you try
"set gxout grfill" instead, it might give you a clue where the point
is.  If you did use the same file as attached, something else is going
on (maybe an endian problem?).

Jim