[gradsusr] tcorr of file1 with file2->file3

James Ciarlo` james.ciarlo at physics.org
Tue Mar 29 02:57:53 EDT 2011

Dear gradsusr,

I am trying to tcorr a station file with a time-varying spatial plot. I have
been currently doing this successfully for NCEP observation data with the
chain of codes written below. However now I need to perform the same
analysis for a modelled data series but the second file (corresponding to
slp.mon.mean.nc) is split in two (first one 1982-1991; second one
1991-2000).

Can someone help me out on how I can attach them together and analyse this
normally?

open file.ctl
set time 00Z01JAN1982 00Z01DEC2000
define name=var
close 1
sdfopen ../slp.mon.mean.nc
set lon -35 68
set lat 0 75
set gxout shaded
set mpdset hires
run ../bluewhitered
d tcorr(name,slp,time=00Z01JAN1982,time=00Z01DEC2000)
run ../cbarn.gs

--
JC